Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Smelly Celly!

I am really annoyed with my cell phone right now. I can not find my charger ANYWHERE. When I was staying at my brother's I had it plugged into the wall in his room... when I left, I KNOW I took it with me... I KNOW I did... and he told me it's not at his place... so I SWORE it was at my friend Stephanie's but she and her man have searched the place for it and it isn't there...

I thought maybe I'd packed it in one of my bags, but I've literally emptied every single one of them, gone through every little side pocket, zipper pouch, nook and cranny... and still NOTHING. No charger.

My phone's been living on a tiny bit of juice from the car charger for the 30 minutes to and from work... and of course blabbermouth that I am, I talk on it the whole time I'm in the car so it doesn't even end up charging!

I did talk to Sprint the other day about something else... and they told me that since I've been a loyal Sprint customer since 2002 (in other words, since they've forced me to sign contracts for the last 3 years every time I've changed my plan) I am entitled to a brand new phone for $50... and they usually cost about $150... I'm thinking I should just head over to Sprint and get my new phone... but I really don't want to spend the $50 right now.

Speaking of phones and how much the one I have sucks, a friend must have text messaged me at some point last night... and it came through at 4:42am!!! I know one of my friends was doing the morning show where he works today, so when the thing woke me up at that ridiculous hour I thought it was HIM f'ing with me trying to wake me up.... but no, it was someone else who I KNOW was not texting me at 4:42am... so obviously the message got tied up in the Sprint whatever and just decided to arrive at 4:42am...

Then I couldn't go back to sleep!!!

OK now that I have rambled about absosmurfly nothing for the last 15 minutes (bc that's how long it's taken me to type that junk)...

Can I just be really excited about the fact that I SQUEEZED... and I MEAN SQUEEZED... as in laid down on the bed and yanked on zipper squeezed.... into a pair of Bebe jeans I wore before I was pregnant... Well, actually, I found a Marino's Martini Bar receipt in the jeans from August 27, 2003... so I was about 5 weeks pregnant at the time... you know, I didn't even think to see if there was alcohol on the bill... probably not - unless it was right before I found out I was with child in which case I probably did have a drink LOL... Either that or if there is booze on the tab I might have bought drinks for some other people... I did do that sometimes.

But anyway, they are still too tight to actually WEAR OUT... but hopefully once I lose 2 or 3 more lbs they'll fit!! They are super cute too... and I also fit into a pair of Express jeans that I bought post-prego but haven't been able to wear often because my weight has gone back up a lot... now they fit better than ever. I know this is boring stupid Lindsay Lohan-ish weight talk, but I'm happy and I feel so much better now that I am almost back to my original size. It's only taken 16 months!!!

I think that's enough. Time to hang by the pool for a bit... then I need to get to the radio station and do some work on my MySpace... and some showprep... and schedule movers which is going to be fun!!!

OH, let me mention this... the statcounter that I use for danasdirt.com for free... yeah, they emailed me. I have way too many hits. They don't want to count my stats anymore because I have over 14,000 visitors a day... and yesterday, I had almost 20,000 visitors. Not hits, VISITORS!!!

I also need to figure out how to start making money off that ish!!!

Peace out, have a nice day, and thanks for reading The MILF Diaries!

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home